Work With Us
Want to work for fun? Brimming with a crazy passion for travel? Or want to
work on the best technologies? We at The Royal Escape are looking for travel
passionate and enthusiastic interns to join our dynamic team for an exciting
Established in 1999, we are a Eighteen year Jaipur based eco-tourism outfit committed to offer our guests enjoyable travelling experiences in a way that is respectful of local community, their culture, local economies and the environment.
We, at The Royal Escape, address the need to provide options to the modern Indian flash-packer. We aim to be an aggregator of likeminded travelers who want to experience different cultures, meet other travelers and be more open to traversing the uncharted and venturing into the off-beat.Hence, this SUMMER of 2017 we are coming up with our flagship OFFBEAT GROUP TOURS filled with adventure, explorations, nature appreciation and life.
The Royal Escape is looking for a TRAINEE TOUR EXECUTIVES with great enthusiasm and passion for marketing and selling our specially designed FIXED DEPARTURE GROUP SUMMER PACKAGES. You will be responsible for promoting and booking such tour packages for clients (individuals, families or groups). The goal is to sell our ECO offbeat and lesser travelled itineraries mainly focused on adventure and nature appreciation and thus enhancing your travel sales skills and benefitting clients and our organization.
What you get (incentive based):
- Volume based sales commissions
- Chance to travel free with us with fixed departure groups
- A great chance to get enrolled with us with best in industry remuneration and incentives
- Offering our fixed departure adventure travel packages to your peer group and then converting them into sales.
- Walk in / telephonic sales calls to identified corporate, social clubs, institutes and family groups to sell the products
- Social Media strategizing(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc)
- Creation and execution of travel related marketing concepts
- Travel with the outdoor team on outings
- Creating travel and experiential videos
- Research and analyze information relevant to business development
- Maintaining a competitive analysis of our travel products to ensure product is competitive in the marketplace
Desired Candidate Profile
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Students pursuing Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Management or relevant field
- Any Candidate who has passion to TRAVEL.
Interested? Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Please go through below documents to get more idea about working with us