WHAT TO CARRY:
- Adventure mindset (It’s a must to enjoy a camping trip; multiplies fun)
- Carry only Essential items (travel as light as possible)
- Torch (very important); Please do not rely on your mobile flash light as you may not find enough power points to charge your mobile.
- T‐shirts and Shorts / tights for rafting & trekking
- Floaters / Sandals preferably with ankle straps for rafting ‐ Sport shoes for Trekking/Forest walk/other Adventure activities
- Umbrella / Rain suit
- Sunglasses / Spectacles with cords / straps so that you don’t lose them
- Personal toilet articles like towel, soap, etc
- Personal first aid kit
- Chips, Juices & Soft drinks
‐ Carry only soft bags (preferably rug sack) with minimum baggage that you can carry yourself. No hard suitcases and do not carry more than one bag per person. (There would be a short downhill/uphill walk of 10 – 20 minutes from the parking area on the main road to the campsites)
LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY:
- Campsites are mostly situated in the reserved forest. Wild animals and insects may be present in the vicinity. You are expected to be cautious and careful.
- Nearest marketplaces shall be around 20 – 30 minutes drive away from the camp. Please carry everything that you may need during your stay at the camp.
- Mobile network coverage may be very weak in some areas. BSNL & Airtel have limited coverage mostly at all camp sites.
- Participants have to observe and maintain day wise time schedule for smooth conduction of tour.
- This is an Adventure trip and not a luxury trip. Participants must be willing to rough it out
- You must not carry any valuables / expensive items to the camp. Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Room allocation would be as per our discretion.
- In adherence to strict safety standards, No electricity / fire related articles are permitted inside or near the tents.
- Only Self‐service at the camp. No room service or any kind of special considerations/customizations is possible.
- Weather disruptions may at times result in discomfort or unplanned adjustments
- No alcohol is supplied / provided at the campsite. You must refrain from drinking alcohol as it is not permitted at least 6 hours prior to any Adventure activity. We will, without refund, refuse intoxicated persons to participate in any adventure activity.
- People with past history / ailment of heart, asthma, epilepsy are not recommended to register for this tour.
- We at THE ROYAL ESCAPE reserve all rights to reschedule dates of fixed departures, if required. We will refund 100% advance in case the participant who have booked the tour with us do not wish to travel on rescheduled dates.