MALAYSIA EXPLORER - TRULY ASIA
Guided Heritage Group Tour by THE ROYAL ESCAPE
Kuala Lumpur (2N) - Langkawi (3N)
FIXED DEPARTURE: 6 Days / 5 Nights (ex Kuala Lumpur)
Best Price Available !
Land package (with Domestic Flights)
Starting from USD 415.00 per person on twin / triple share
Why book with us?
- Best price guaranteed!
- All important sights covered!
- Expertise with hundreds of destinations worldwide!
- Customisable package to suit your travel interest!
- 24 x 7 customer service!
Day 01 - 03:
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the Golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown. KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old. With frequent sales events throughout the year, expansive shopping malls like Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC are also among the biggest tourist attractions in the city, hosting a wide range of upmarket labels from all over the world. Plus, if you need more reason to love Kuala Lumpur, there is the abundance of gastronomic delights – with thousands of hawker stalls, cafes, and restaurants serving every imaginable type of delicacies
- Take a magnificent evening tour to unforgettable China Town, Dataran Merdeka & Cocoa Boutique (The Chocolate Paradise)
- KL Tower Observation Deck; Photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers
- Visit Malaysian Batik Cottage to see how fine silk Batik garments are hand-made
- Visit the world’s only Royal Selangor Pewter Factory - Visitor centre. Pewter is a versatile alloy of tin, copper, and antimony used to make endless variety of home ware
- Tour to Batu Caves (Limestone Hill) one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India and dedicated to Lord Murugan
Day 03 - 06:
Selamat Datang Langkawi !!! Langkawi consists of 99 thickly-forested islands, which in 2007 became the first UNESCO-endorsed Geopark in South East Asia, an endorsement for its natural beauty, and archaeological, geological and cultural significance. Testament to the nature, beach and outdoor destination that Langkawi is, it offers endless adventures, exciting or blissful, amongst nature-rich beauty. Apart from beaches and natural heritage, Langkawi also offers culture and history attractions with a diverse population that live together in harmony, appreciating each others’ heritage. Notable attractions in Langkawi include the Langkawi Sky Cab, which is both one of the steepest cable car rides in the world and has the world longest free span for a single rope cable car.
- Take a tour to the best DUTY FREE shopping destination in Langkawi - Kuah Town
- Visit Eagle Square, Atma Alam Centre where you can try to create your piece of art using traditional Malaysian Batik techniques - Highlights of Langkawi City Tour
- Underwater World visit
- Visit the Oriental Village - a themed open-air complex with a huge lake in the center and an art gallery, animal exhibits, clothes, souvenir and handicraft stores.
- Enjoy the Panoramic tour of Langkawi from SkyCab Cable Car - the steepest cable car ride on earth
- Enjoy great views from Mt. Machinchang of the hillside flora, waterfalls and occasional glimpses of the wildlife and birds
- Island Hopping Tour by boats - Unmissable Langkawi island hopping excursion, set foot on world-ranked natural heritage islands, walk on soft sands, check out a Southeast Asian tropical rain forest, swim with the fishes in crystal clear waters.
- Stay in 3 star centrally located hotels on double/triple sharing basis
Kuala Lumpur: Hotel Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park (standard rooms)
Langkawi: Favehotel Cenang Beach (superior rooms)
- 5 breakfast in hotels (continental breakfast)
- Arrival day breakfast in Indian restaurant with transfers
- 5 buffet dinners in Indian restaurant with transfers (8 pm pick up from hotel)
- Jain food on request
- All airport transfers
- Economy class return domestic flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
- All transfers and sightseeing on private basis (Coach)
- Sightseeing as mentioned above including entry charges, Cable Car ride charges, etc.
- Services of guide during sightseeing tours
- One litre packaged water bottle per day
- Free WiFi in hotels
- Malaysian VISA
- All applicable taxes
- Malaysian Tourism Tax
- Return International airfares from INDIA to Kuala Lumpur (Please find below suggested flights)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Doctor on call charges
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MALAYSIYAN E VISA:
- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph (35mm X 45 mm; white background and without border (taken within last 6 months)
- Scanned first and last page of passport (validity 6 months from date of travel with two blank pages)
- Confirmed itinerary with hotel booking vouchers
- Confirmed return air tickets