KOH SAMUI & PHUKET – with the World's best Full Moon Party
For Solo travelers - Single room supplement of USD 149.00
Arrival Reporting Time at SURAT THANI (URT) Airport: by 10.00 am (Arrival Lounge) on DAY 1
Departure from Phuket hotel for Phuket Airport on DAY 07 at 1.30 pm.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TOUR
Day 01 - 05:
KOH SAMUI & KOH PHANGAN
- About Full Moon Party @ Koh Phangan
- Take a break from your chaotic life and relax at one of the most happening beaches of Koh Samui (Chewang Beach)
- Half day sightseeing tour of Koh Samui visiting Big Buddha, View Point Chaweng, View Point Lamai, Namuang Waterfall and Grand Father Grand Mother Rocks
- Optional Full-day Angthong Marine Park Snorkelling & Kayaking by Big boat with lunch: USD 50.00 pp on SIC
- Optional Full-day Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan & Snorkelling by speed boat (Excl. National Park fee) with lunch: USD 56.00 pp on SIC
- Join the with the World's best Full Moon Party at Koh Phangan Island.
- Be free to explore the night life along with local shopping in Koh Samui on your own
Day 05 - 07:
- Take a city tour of Phuket covering Patong beach, Kata beach and Karon viewpoint, Sino-Portuguese architectures in Phuket old town, Rang hill, Big Buddha, Chalong Temple and Phomthep Cape
- Optional tour to Phi Phi Island by big boat with lunch (National Park fee 400B extra) with lunch: USD 25.00 per person on SIC.
- Visit one of the trendiest Malls in Thailand – Jung Ceylon Shopping Destination.
- Explore the night life at Bangla Walking Street.
About Koh Samui & Koh Phagan
Koh Samui is considered one of the best islands in Thailand, Asia, and anywhere in the world! Maybe you’ve heard of Koh Samui, one of the nicest tropical island destinations in Thailand.
But did you also know that Koh Samui is one of the largest islands in Thailand, spanning 228-square kilometers off the Eastern coast of that country? And with some of the nicest white sand beaches you’ll find anywhere, like Chaweng Beach, Lamai Beach, Bophut, Maenam , Ban Tai Beach, and plenty of others, Koh Samui is considered one of the best island destinations in the entire world! Visitors can also check out the amazing Na Muang Waterfalls, the Secret Buddha Garden, lush jungle hiking trails, local fauna, and unspoiled remote villages, all bidding you welcome.
You probably won’t want to leave Koh Samui, but the good news is that you can take a ferry or take a boat trip to plenty of nearby beautiful islands like Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan, with the best scuba diving in Thailand. From the moment you arrive on Koh Samui, the beauty and relaxed atmosphere of this island will begin to catch you in its spell.
About Koh Phagan – Full Moon Party Koh Phangan : Full Moon Party has become a world-famous institution, but its ancestral home remains the crescent cove of Haad Rin Beach on the southernmost tip of Phangan Island in Thailand. More than 12 powerful sound systems turn the 800-metre beach into possibly the most popular open-air nightclub in the world once a month, with a lively festival-like atmosphere, great music and huge quantities of alcohol.
This one-of-a-kind event is routinely listed on bucket lists as one of the essential experiences in Thailand which absolutely must be seen to be believed. As many as 30,000 party people gather on the famous strip of sand to party in the glow of the Earth’s nearest celestial neighbour, right through the night and into the dawn.
Phuket is among the world’s finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns.
It has something for any taste and budget, with hundreds of hotels to choose from, a wide choice of dining and partying options. Aside from visiting the fantastic attractions of Thailand’s biggest island, you can take an exhilarating speedboat trip to the many nearby tropical paradises, including the famous Phi Phi Islands, or enjoy a serene cruise around the mystical Phang Nga Bay.
Phuket is blessed with more than 30 amazing beaches to choose from. Patong Beach, Kata, Karon and Kamala have always been the most popular, but the north of the island reveals some hidden gems for travellers searching for a more romantic atmosphere.
The activity in Phuket Town is nearly around the clock. In the early morning, stoic monks take to the streets on their daily alms rounds and the fresh market buzzes with restaurant owners buying ingredients for the day's meals.
Non-stop bustle characterises the daytime, and lasts well into the evening. Nights are reserved for enjoying good company, whether at a restaurant, a disco, a quiet bar, or a combination of all three.
Send us your query
- Stay in 3 star centrally located hotels on double/triple sharing basis
Koh Samui: Al’s Laemson Beach Resort (Deluxe Villa Rooms) or Similar
Phuket: Tony Resort (Deluxe Rooms) or Similar
- 6 American breakfast in hotels
- 3 buffet dinners and 1 buffet lunch in Indian restaurant in Koh Samui (without transfers)
- 2 buffet dinners in Indian restaurant in Phuket (without transfers)
- Free shuttle transfers from Koh Samui centre point 3 times a day
- Half day city tour of Koh Samui town
- Half day city tour of Phuket town
- All transfers and sightseeing on private basis (AC Coach)
- Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui hotel by coach and ferry
- Koh Samui to Phuket hotel transfer by coach and ferry
- Koh Samui Pier to Koh Phangan Pier and back by ferry (Thong Sala Pier) – For Full Moon Party Night;
- Airport transfer in Phuket
- One litre packaged water bottle per day (in hotel rooms)
- Free WiFi in hotels
- All applicable taxes
- Return International airfares from INDIA to Surat Thani and return flight from Phuket (Please find below suggested flights)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Doctor on call charges
- Travel Insurance
- VISA charge
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
We recommend you to take flight to Surat Thani (Thailand) which reaches by 10.00 am on DAY 01 as pick up from Surat Thani (URT) airport has been planned at 11.00 am for transfer to Koh Samui by coach and ferry. There are direct flights available for Koh Samui from BKK / DMK but they are expensive.
For flights from Phuket you can take any convenient flight for your next destination. We will provide you Phuket hotel to Phuket airport transfers (on SIC or Private).
Why book with us?
- Best price guaranteed
- Personally escorted tour by Sanjiv Bhatnagar (CEO and Mentor @ The Royal Escape)
- Expertise with hundreds of destinations worldwide!
- Customisable package to suit your travel interest
- 24 x 7 customer service
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org