4 days/ 3 nights
(Minimum 30 students)
200 Kms from Jaipur; 4 hrs driving time;
486 Kms from Delhi, 8.5 hrs driving time
1. Kota sightseeing tour to 7 WONDERS PARK, Kishore Sagar Lake and Jagmandir Island
2. Academic Visit to JAWAHAR SAGAR DAM
3. ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES at scenic Gapernath - Rappelling,Rock Climbing and more..
4. Archaeological visit to PRE-HISTORIC ROCK PAINTING sites near Bundi
5. Visit to GARADIYA MAHADEV & CHAMBAL GORGE – highlighted in Rajasthan Tourism campaign
6. INTERACTION WITH VILLAGERS with pottery making at a Potter’s Village near Bundi
7. Academic visit to AUTOMATED RICE PROCESSING UNIT in Bundi
8. BUNDI SIGHTSEEING by award winning & World Acclaimed Guide Team
6.00 am: Assemble at school and register with your school co-ordinators.
7.00 am: Departure by coaches for KOTA. Serve of sandwiches and juices during the tour.
12.00 noon: Reach Kota and check in your hotel. Unwind and relax.
1.30 pm: Serve of lunch in hotel.
3.00 pm – 7.00 pm: Sightseeing in Kota to 7 Wonders Park, Kishore Sagar Lake and boating to
7.30 pm: Back to hotel; Dinner and overnight in Kota. (En route snacks with juice. Lunch & Dinner)
7.00 am: Start your day with sumptuous breakfast.
8.30 am: Check out your rooms and board your coaches.
9.30 am – 3.00 pm: Reach Gapernath where mountaineering activities would be conducted for the
group in batches (subject to time and weather permitting). - Rock Climbing
- Valley Crossing
- Disaster Survival Techniques
Enjoy freshly prepared picnic lunch at the activity site.
3.00 pm: Drive to Jawahar Sagar Dam and then to Garadia Mahadev Temple.
6.00 pm: Drive further to Bundi.
7.00 pm: Reach Bundi and check in your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Bundi. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
8.00 am: Start your day with sumptuous breakfast.
9.00 am – 11.00 am: Board your coaches and drive to Gardhda Village. The itinerary unfolds through
some rock painting sites, one of the favorite areas of people prejudiced in human evolution. We will
start by the largest site of rock painting in India : Gardhda, 35 km South of Bundi. The rock paintings
depicts the continuity of human evolution. It also unveils the hunting scenes, daily life of the Mesolithic
period, human figure and dancing postures along with bison dear and tiger. The paintings are estimated
to be 15000 years old bearing ample proof of the fact that the Hadoti region sustained early man.
11.15 am – 1.15 pm: Drive to the perennial waterfall of Bhimlat situated besides ancient Shiv Temple.
2.00 pm: Back to your hotel and have lunch; Unwind for a while.
4.00 pm: Take a local tour of Bundi visiting Palace, drive along Lakes of Bundi and visit Ban Ganga.
7.00 pm: Back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight in Bundi (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner)
8.30 am: Have a relaxing breakfast.
9.30 am – 12.00 noon: Board your cabs and drive to a Potter’s Village, 16 kms from Bundi. This part of the itinerary will fly you to a entirely different style of living. In this full day excursion you will feel the magnetic moments of village life. Your guide will take you to a place where real Rajasthan takes breath.
Indian village life is a mixture of tranquility, serenity, quietude, and innocence. chirping of birds, swinging of emerald trees, speaking in a low voice the tale of languishment and love to the big and clear blue sky give a mesmerizing, captivating and bewitching effect. Live demonstration of Pottery Making Art and process in front of the group where students too can engage themselves in making Pottery. 12.30pm - 1.30 pm: Visit an automated rice processing plant. Only a few knows that very good export
quality basmati rice is grown in the region and processed here for export.
2.00 pm: Have lunch in Bundi and travel back to Jaipur. Tour ends with the best The Royal Escape learning & Memories. (Breakfast & Lunch)
1. 90% of the complete package amount (pertaining to the minimum guarantee of student count as per the list
given by the college) at the time of booking of the package;
2. 10% of the rest amount to be paid after successful completion of tour
3. Late payment would attract an interest of 3% p.m.
1. Cancellation before 15 days before departure date a cancellation charge of 10% of the total tour package
2. Cancellation before 3 days and up to 15 days before departure date a cancellation charge of 50% of the
total package amount.
3. No show or cancellation up to 3 days before departure date a cancellation charge of 100% of the total
1. Jaipur – Jaipur travel by AC coaches.
2. Accommodation in good rated hotels on four sharing basis as per itinerary
3. All meals (VEG ) as mentioned
4. Toll tax, parking and driver halt charges
5. One teacher would be free on board on every 12 paying students on double / triple sharing.
6. First aid kit (general medicines and first aid materials)
7. Travel insurance for Rs.1 lac each for every participant.
8. All excursions and sightseeing as mentioned with entry tickets to parks and monuments.
9. Guiding charge in Bundi for 02 days
10. Boating charges in Kota (Kishore Sagar to Jagmandir and back)
11. Academic visit facilitation
12. All adventure activities as mentioned in the package conducted by trained guides and with World
class equipments and safety standards; Adventure activities will only be conducted subject
to suitable weather conditions. No refund will be made in any case when activities cannot
be conducted due to bad weather, non participation or for any other reason.
1. All food and beverages apart from those mentioned in the package;
2. Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, etc
3. Anything not mentioned in package.